Sunday, October 7, 2007

Odd Man Out

I am perfectly happy being single. I don't miss being someone's barbie, doll, baby, toy, trophy or any of the other categories I have been put under. Last night, I went out with some friends, and you guessed it, I was the ONLY single person, everyone else had someone. Did I feel, "odd man out," not really, unlike alot of people I really don't mind not having a "someone", when everyone was giving their "someone" a kiss I laughed and declared their public displays of emotion "disgusting."



Do I believe that... no. lol When you have REAL, friends, they don't forget about you and get wrapped in their little "world," because they can spend time with their gf/bf anytime! Do I miss relationships?? lol, actually... no. Had too many bad ones and I've emersed myself in work and school and the community to the point where I have no time for anything else

No comments: